You probably did not know this, BUT toothpaste has more benefits than you know! Besides, helping you keep your teeth clean, it can also aid you in getting rid of, one of the most common and persisting skin problems.
Wondering what is that? Blackheads removal! Yes, if you are sick of those tiny, black, ugly looking things on your face (forehead, nose, chin, etc.), and almost no product in the market has been able to deliver the results they promised, then pick your toothpaste and get rid of them once and for all!
A basic toothpaste containing salt and water needs to be applied on the blackheads to dry them up. This is primarily done to get rid of the bacteria on your skin, with the help of salt water. You can also add a pinch of baking soda to the paste.
Now take an inch sized amount of this paste on a toothbrush.
Wet the affected area and rub the toothbrush gently for 7-10 minutes. Remove it using lukewarm water (make sure you do not use cold water, as this will not help in opening up your pores).
- Take 1 tea spoon of toothpaste in a bowl
- Add 1 tea spoon salt in this
- Mix it well
- If it is very thick, you can add few drops of water also
- First take steam on your face for 5 minutes
- Now apply this paste on affected area and leave for few minutes
- After this rub it gently with help of toothbrush and then rinse it off with plain water
- Moisturize your skin
Avoid any contact of this paste with your eyes, as the vapors of methanol can cause burning sensation and a little irritation in your eyes. Repeat a few times before you are able to witness remarkable results!