Sometimes, the damage will carry into a brand new relationship if a break up happens. Cheating is one of the most painful things that may happen in a relationship. If you think that your man is cheating on you, you’ll need to confront him about it. By guaranteeing he’s really cheating, facing his unfaithfulness and deciding to either break up or stay.
Handle a cheating man by following these steps.
1. Ask yourself if you’d be more happy with him or without him. are you able to still enjoy the relationship, knowing regarding the betrayal?
2. Acknowledge and accept your feelings of anger, unhappiness and disappointment over the betrayal.
4 . Don’t blame yourself for his actions. keep in mind that you simply can’t be accountable for anyone’s behavior other than your own.
4. Judge whether or not his behavior has permanently destroyed your trust in him and in your relationship. does one believe he won’t repeat his actions in the future?
5 . Confront your man and tell him precisely how you’re feeling about his actions. Let him know that cheating isn’t acceptable behavior in your relationship.
6. If you’re feeling you wish to know why he cheated on you to get closure for yourself, listen to his explanations concerning his behavior. keep in mind that listening doesn’t mean you forgive, believe or accept his behavior.
7. Don’t permit him to control your feelings with sweet words of apology or promises never to cheat on you once more. Be realistic. do you honestly believe this was a one-time event, or do your instincts tell you that he’ll most likely cheat you once more in the future?
8. Attempt to put aside your emotions and appearance at the situation from an outsider’s point of view. What advice would you offer to your friend?
9. Find a constructive outlet for your emotions of disappointment and anger.
10. Offer yourself time to grieve over the betrayal. whether or not you stick with him or not, forgive him for his actions thus you’ll be able to heal and go on with your life.