The signs of this are more common than you think …
1. At different times of the day, you feel a melancholy that you can not control. It is a feeling of sadness that comes without apparent reason.
2. You have a hard time concentrating and, when you achieve it, it is only for a few moments. You are uncomfortable and you do not know why.
3. You have no desire to eat. Even if you pass by your favorite restaurant, your appetite is not the same as always.
4. You feel very tired despite sleeping a long time. There are times when you do not want to get out of bed, but when you are very tired there is something that does not let you sleep.
5. You lose patience easily. Your temper has worsened lately.
6. You have lost interest in the things you loved to do. How to exercise, sex, read, etc.
Depression is a mood of sadness, melancholy, unhappiness, etc. The symptoms are varied according to each person and this state can be caused by:
Hormones, as is the case of pre-menstrual depression or postpartum depression.
A stressful event that causes depression for a few weeks or even months.
Due to the lack of light in some seasons of the year such as autumn or winter, this is called seasonal affective syndrome.
Clinical depression, which is when this accumulation of feelings of anger and sadness interferes with the daily life of the sufferer for a large amount of time.
Seeking help is extremely important when you suffer from depression.
Keeping our feelings will only hurt us in the long run.
If there are moments when tears come for no apparent reason, you have increased your alcohol intake, you have suicidal thoughts, you hear voices, your mood has begun to affect your work or sentimental life, seek help from a specialist! Friends, relatives and in some cases medications will be sent that help the person to get ahead.
Do not forget that your health comes first, seeking help is the best you can do to get out of this situation.