50. If she texts you after a hangout that she enjoyed time with you, it is unlikely to just be courtesy.
51. If she texts all your guy friends a whole lot, then she is either a big texter, or is hoping one of you will get the hint.
52. If she doesn’t text you the day of her birthday or a few days after, you screwed up.
53. If she doesn’t text you when she is gone for a weekend trip, or something of the sort and you are in a relationship — she might be considering breaking up with you.
54. If her texts become less excited, she may find the relationship less exciting. It may be leveling out, but encourage her crazy texting. Happy, fun texting is a good indication of relationship health. When it becomes only a means of contact and sorting affairs — you’re getting dull.
55. If she texts you about events that are WAY OUT IN THE FUTURE, she might want you to accompany her and is telling you to keep your calendar free… for her. Women drop hints about what they want to do with you. They have visions about having fun, and they want someone to go with them, play games, eat food, and spend quality time.
56. If she compliments your strong arms, shoulders, how you hug — she’s trying to find a nice way to say she likes when you touch her.