33. If she communicates a lot with you in other written mediums, social networks, and emails — she likes you. Girls want to create connection. They want response so they can affirm you. They really prefer being asked out, even though they will do it, maybe not flat out say “I am asking you out.” But they want to spend time with you. They want to figure out if you’re right for them.
34. If she texts late at night, and it’s not a booty call, she likes you. She knows 1AM is a strange time, and would have to really trust and think you’re safe if she is doing so if it’s not overt.
35. Be cautious of drunk texts. These can be indicative, but sometimes girls just send drunken texts out of their ridiculousness and love for the world. Men drunk texting is more suspicious, especially if it doesn’t have overt sexual tones.
36. If she sends you poetry, such as Haikus, she is trying to have fun with you. If this becomes a consistent thing, she likes you.
37. Girls will consistently text if they like you. They will try to figure out some sort of pattern. If you are getting a lot of texts in a week, month, year, two years — try thinking about it altogether.
38. She would text you if there’s a problem and she needs help. You’re one of the few people she thinks will be handy in a situation that takes problem solving whether killing a spider, losing keys, or if she is really sad.