7. If she mentions something that could be an activity, she’s trying to gage if you would like to do that activity with her. Such as: “Do you like bowling?”
8. If she sends you a nice text after you have had a breakup with someone else — consider this suspect. She’s too on top of what’s going on, she doesn’t want to be a jerk and swoop in for you, she’s checking in on you — to see what’s the status and see if she can do something about it. To be someone for you to lean on. To be around you, etc.
9. She’ll bring up inside jokes as a way to break the ice.
10. Any kind of “breaking the ice” moments are suspect. If you have no idea why she’s starting a conversation through text and it seems comical, it’s definitely suspect.
11. If she brings up anything featuring words such as: shower, bed, clothing changes — she might be flirting. Girls are not as direct and these seem like hot buzz words to throw to see if you find her attractive. Girls who do this might not be looking for a relationship, but something more short term.
12. If she texts you back when it’s unnecessary, she wants to keep the conversation alive. Any part on her to keep the conversation alive, especially the longer it goes on, is an obvious indication that she enjoys talking / flirting with you.