57. If she says, “EWWWWW!” or something of the sort… that’s not a great response.
58. If she says she is busy, more than likely she’ll try to schedule you in at another time right then and there. If she leaves it at ambiguous “busy” she’s either being nice, or is completely booked… and might just want you to go away.
59. If she makes up a retarded excuse like, “I have to watch my cat tonight.” OR “I’m washing my hair tonight.” Then you are the equivalent of dirt.
60. If she talks about other guys to you, this isn’t good. Guys sometimes talk about the girls they like to the girl they really like; girls don’t really do that. They’re not talking about guys they like just by the association of you; they see you as a friend. Girls keep their business private when they think they might have a chance with you.
61. If she texts you a “I’m sorry” message, then she doesn’t want to be on bad terms with you. She cares enough about the impression she makes with you. She probably really is sorry.
62. If she texts you “I like you” or “I love you” multiply this by about 20. Unless she dishes that out to everyone, those words are gutsy.