1. When a girl really, really likes you she will text you a lot. She may initiate several conversations, though this will frustrate her because she will think that you don’t like her if you never initiate.
2. You may get a few overwhelming long winded texts. It’s not because she’s crazy or doesn’t know how to be concise, she really cares about you, and for whatever reason isn’t given the chance to say some things straight to your face. She may give long winded advice or send you the longest rants of goofiness. Don’t let it overwhelm you. Take it as a major compliment that she’s crushing on you.
3. She’ll send you pictures of her animals that she thinks are cute because she hopes it’ll make a positive impression.
4. Girls are more likely to use smileys and exclamation marks than boys. The winky face is a dead give away. If there’s an overabundance of smileys, exclamation marks, and overall excitement, that’s an indicator.
5. It’s a bad sign if a girl only texts you one word responses. Women generally hate receiving these and think something is wrong or you’re just not interested. A one word response from a woman is frowned upon.
6. If she sends you a message that is meant to be taken as funny, random, and it’s out of the blue — she probably is wanting to flirt with you.