If your ex still misses you, expect to receive a lot of phone calls and text messages at random.
You might miss your ex and find yourself wondering if things are the same for him or her, or maybe you have no lingering feelings but wonder what your ex’s strange reactions mean.
Find out how much your ex already knows. If it has been several weeks, months, or years since your break-up, a lot has probably happened in your life that your ex had no part in. During the course of your conversation, see how many of these life events your ex is aware of before being told.
If your ex knows a great deal about what you’ve been up to, chances are, he or she has been following your life closely via social media or other sources, which is a pretty good indication that your ex is still hung up on you.
Your relationship ended for a reason. If your ex really wants you back, he or she might start telling you about all the positive ways his or her personality has changed.
There are 15 signs that can give you insight into what your ex is thinking and if they miss you.
1. You have dreams about them returning. I remember having dreams frequently about someone I liked who had broken up with me for his ex. But I didn’t have negative dreams about them. I constantly would dream that they were coming back, and that I was trying to figure it out.
2. You get a drunk text.
3. You get a call from his mother that he really misses you. Wow….
4. You feel like he is stalking you somehow, usually through social networking websites.
5. You receive a handwritten letter from him. No one writes handwritten letters anymore.
6. You have a gut feeling. No matter what happened, how long ago you guys broke up, you have this really strong feeling you’ll cross paths. And this doesn’t just mean if you worked together or went to school together — you don’t run in the same circles and you know he’ll still somehow appear. You can scratch this thought away.
7. You guys didn’t breakup on bad terms. You guys had a short relationship. It wouldn’t be that bad to see each other again.