One date after another only to meet men who are either painfully boring or surprisingly offensive is one hell of a task. But all of it seems to be worth it when you meet the right guy. Here is how to know he is not just another man wasting your time but actually the right man you were looking for all along.
1. He Is Funny: Sense of humor is the ultimate sign of intelligence and a good personality. You will know it when you meet the perfect guy. He will know when to crack a joke and when to make fun of a situation that is not offensive to anyone for that matter.
2. He Is A Man: Not in terms of gender, but in terms of actions. Some men are man-child men who need constant care; someone to help them take care of themselves. Your perfect guy will be independent and will only need a partner to share his life with.
3. He Has A Loving Family: He not only has a loving family but he also does whatever it needs to keep up with them. He is a family guy. Men typically tend to run away from the perpetual care of their parents to not look bad in front of the world but he has a very different and better perspective in this case.
4. He Is Up For It: He is not afraid of being in a relationship and does not dread having a partner. He, just like you, wants someone who would complement him and help him get through life. His definitions of love and companionship do not scare him.
5. He Has A Career: The right guy will know better than to waste the good years of his life; he will be career oriented. He will have a plan for the future (or the near future, at least) which will make you want to be with him even more. Even if he does not have a career yet, he will be working hard for it.
6. He Has Healthy Hobbies: Be it any sport or a fun-time activity, he will have something to do in his spare time that will make him even more interesting. Guys who sit at home and do no good to themselves and the society are automatically less attractive.
7. He Is Stable: Not financially but emotionally, the right guy will be calm and stable. Casual anxieties and normal reactions are healthy but constant fretting over small matters and insecurities in a relationship are not. He will have almost everything sorted out.
8. He Has Goals: He is not just any sloppy procrastinator; he has his goals set that no one can shake. If he decides to lose 5 pounds in the next month, he will work on it and even you won’t be able to stop him. That is how determined he is.
9. He Is A Dreamer: Besides being ambitious, he is amazingly open to possibilities. Even though he has his goals set, you will always find him dreaming for more which means that he is ready to avail every opportunity life gives him without the fear of failing or being left behind in the race.
10. He Is Interesting: He won’t be the guy who does not know how to keep the conversation going; he will always bring up something interesting to talk about. Otherwise, too, he will make everything fun with his jokes or appropriate comments. You just won’t get bored around him.
11. He Is Kind: You will find him being respectful to every class of workers, his family and his friends (even those who did not serve him well). Although he will not hesitate in pointing out the wrong but he will do so in a manner very courteous and dignified.