Getting married is one of the most important decisions in the life of any woman.
How to know if we are prepared to take this step? And worse yet, how do we know if he is the right person? No doubt it can not be taken lightly.
There is no rule that can let us know if it is the right one or not. However, there is something very true: when we begin to have doubts we must take into consideration certain aspects of our relationship.
If you can not answer most of these questions in a positive way, it would be good to reconsider your decision.
1. Do I know who I am?
2. Does my partner make me a better person?
3. Am I happy in this relationship?
4. Do I love him with everything and his mistakes?
5. Am I willing to spend the battles that come for him?
6. Am I willing to live with your family for the rest of my life?
7. Do we know how to solve your problems as a couple?
8. Does he procure me?
9. Is the commitment in the relationship always mutual?
10. Are we a balanced couple? It means that they are able to be happy when they are together but they also know that time alone and with friends is essential.
11. Do you have goals similar to mine?
12. Do we both agree to have children or not have them?
13. Are we able to live together?
14. Do I really trust my partner?
15. Do I feel attracted to my partner?
16. Am I going to marry a good person?
17. Have you stayed with me when there are problems?
18. Will you be a good father?
19. Have I lived everything I had to live?
20. Am I willing to help you achieve your dreams?
21. Do we know how to resolve our differences?
22. Do we take care of each other with the patience, care and respect we require?
23. Do you respect me?
24. Does it make me feel special?
25. Do you remember that you love me, very much in your own way?
26. What matters most in my life?
27. What do I need to change about myself?
28. What bad habits do you want to break?
29. What is your ideal life partner like?
30. Is there something you’re still holding on to that Is it time to let it go?
The questions lurk to anyone with such an important decision. The basis of any marriage is in love and respect. Something that we must always take into consideration is that life as a couple becomes somewhat complicated. We can get ahead but we must never believe that our partner will change all their habits, especially the bad ones, entering into marriage.