Here are some things strong women do in a relationship which makes them stand out.
1. There comes a point in a relationship when distances start to grow and it is quite evident that the required vigor is lacking in the relationship. A strong woman will approach you and try to talk things out with you whenever she feels that is the case. She will sit you down and talk it out with you and try to figure things out. She will not be a runner. She will try her best before severing ties with you.
2. Strong women have always faced a lot of tragedies and circumstances in their lives. They shelter a lot of pain inside and they have defensive walls and crenellations built up for whoever tries to enter their souls. It is hard to gain their trust but when you do, you can expect a person who is not only loyal to you but also one who will make you understand the meaning of true love.
3. She will bring a cascade of positive vibes in your relationship. She has faced a lot in her life and she knows how to weather the storms and sail through an ocean of trauma. She is a survivor and she knows that pain is transient, like everything else in this world.
4. All my points have given you a notion that she is some strong demigod who has it all figured out and can withstand everything. Well, that is not true. Strong women get hurt as badly as others. When you gain their trust and you end up hurting them, it will be detrimental to their self-confidence and trust. They deserve the same loyalty and respect they have given you.
5. A strong woman is ambitious. She does not stunt her individual growth if you try to hold her back in any way. She has dreams that she wants to work hard for and achieve. And if you are the kind of person that is going to hamper her path to progression, she will not hesitate to set you free.
6. If you want to keep your relationship interesting, then a strong woman/dreamer is one which will aid you in that aspect. She will be really creative and imaginative. Repetition will bore her, so she will always give you new ideas to try. Sometimes, she will give you a suggestion to try something really adventurous and sometimes she will take you to a restaurant you’ve never went to.
7. A strong woman is self-sufficient. Though she does need your support, but in some situations, she will go all solo and you need to be okay with that. She needs her personal space to do her thing every now and then because she is a free spirit and she will wander off to uncharted territories but her true loyalty lies with you as long as you reciprocate her love and try to understand the reasons behind her behavior.
8. Some people waste a lot of their relationships in drama. They make moles out of a mountain hill and eventually start to inflict damage on a sacred bond. A strong woman is quite contrary to that, she has no place for all the drama in her life and she is mature whenever it comes to handling troubling situations.