There are some common characteristics and traits that can be found in loyal men.
So if you manage to find that a lot of the items on this list just happen to apply to your man, then there’s a good chance that you’ve got yourself a guy who would never cheat on you.
And so you won’t really have to be assuming the worst in your relationship.
You won’t have to be bracing yourself for an unfortunate vent that is unlikely to come.
Here are a few signs that your guy is unlikely to cheat on you.
1. You both bring in the same amount of bacon.
2. You consider him to be a well-mannered individual.
3. His group of friends are people who don’t get caught up in infidelity scandals.
4. You know that he constantly feels loved and valued.
5. He has an extroverted personality.
6. He’s an extrovert. Extroverts are less likely to go along with the influence of others. Research shows that introverts are actually more likely to cheat because they’re more likely to agree to someone propositioning them. So even if he’s always out there meeting new people, you actually might be safer.
7. He just seems like the kind of guy who wouldn’t cheat. According to a real study that people spent time on, researchers found that you can trust your gut when it comes to guys who look like they’d cheat. If your gut is telling you “no,” then it’s a good idea to listen to that gut.