1. That way you can’t see incoming texts when you ask to see pictures on his phone that you guys just took of each other.
2. He puts his phone on airplane mode.
3. He tells you he isn’t really ready for a relationship early on. Yet he continues to talk to you and lead you on in a way that seems serious. You just go with it because he is cute, seems genuine, gives you attention, and you might just think he’ll change and realize you’re “the one.”
4. He takes his phone with him every time he goes to the bathroom.
5. He has more friends that are girls than you do, and he only has a few guy friends.
6. You haven’t met a lot of his friends even though you hang out with him a lot. They’re always busy.
7. His phone battery seems to die more than the average person’s, making him unreachable for extended periods of time.
8. He gives you just enough attention to keep you around but not enough to actually move forward in your “relationship.”
9. He always has a reason why you can’t meet up with him. Like he’s “not sure when he’ll be off work” or it’s “just the guys.”
10. Every time you call him out on something (like why he went so MIA on text) he turns it around on you, saying you’re being clingy or crazy.
11. He stops initiating sexy time.
12. You never know where he is. But he refuses to add you on Find My Friends.
13. He refers to himself here and there as “a loner.” Time to walk the F away.