Things to look for to help you decide if a girl likes you.
1. She likes talking to you.
She’s eager to have a conversation and stays engaged with you once she’s comfortable.
2. She compliments you all time
She compliments you whenever you are dressed nicely or she sees you in designer clothing.
She always likes to see you looking good.
3. You text frequently
Regular texting is a sign of friendship and interest.
This is especially true if she texts you out of the blue just to find out how you’re doing.
4. She laughs at what you say.
Belly laughs are better than giggles, and it’s even better when you’re both laughing together.
5. You will see her blushing in your presence.
This happens not once but many times
6. Maybe she is trying to get your attention.
She wants you to be attracted to her and is probably waiting for you to take the first step and start a conversation with her.
7. She will get interested in things you do or like.
For instance if you are a fan of Manchester United, she will also develop an interest in that team
8. She may lean back in a chair or sofa in order to protrude or display her chest area.
She will show you ‘what you are missing’.
That is a sure sign that she likes you and she wants you to fall for her.
She is just waiting for you to approach her.
9. Arms movement
Her arms are open wide when she is talking to you and that could be interpreted to mean ‘I’m open for you.’
In other words it’s a sort of unconscious way to encourage you to approach her.
10. She wants to be closer to you at all times
When she is having a conversation with friends and she sees you approaching or in a nearby place, she will break from her friends and come to where you are.
She wants to be closer to you at all times and that is a sure sign that you impress her.
11. She puts away her phone when she’s with you.
When a girl gives you her full attention and focuses solely on you, that’s a good signal that she’s really interested in making a good impression on you.
12. Does she talk about a relationship she had in the past, making it clear that it ended and she is feeling lonely now?
If yes, she is probably attracted to you. Don’t assume that she’s still obsessed with her ex-boyfriend. Consider it an invitation to take his place.
13. She suggests hanging out with you or doesn’t hesitate to say yes when you suggest that you two hang out.
If she’s down to hang out when you suggest something and doesn’t even check to see if she’s busy, that’s definitely a good sign that she’s into you.
14. She’s opened up to you, maybe telling you about something personal in her life or a problem she’s dealing with.
Being vulnerable often creates a feeling of intimacy, and girls won’t do it with someone they don’t really trust.
15. You will learn from her body language if she likes you or not.
If she’s mirroring your movements, sitting closely to you, finding reasons to touch you, or fidgeting a lot, then she probably likes you.
16. She talks about going to something in the future with you.
Maybe she mentions that you should go see a movie or a concert together in a month or so. This is a really good sign!
17. She’s followed you on social media
She’s followed you on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat — and she likes your posts frequently, or posts stuff on your wall that reminds her of you. If you’re sending each other Snapchats frequently or posting back and forth, there’s definitely something going on.
18. Does she play with her hair when you are around her?
If yes, that is an unconscious sign that shows her interest in you.
She may be imagining you caressing or playing with her hair.
19. She is trying to get your attention.
When you are sitting or having a rest somewhere, you will find that she will walk past you a couple of times.
H/T: Daniel Long via Paired Life