You may think you’re clued up about female body, but there are some surprising things you didn’t know. Like did you know woman’s one breast is always larger than the other? If not, you need to keep reading:
1. One breast is always larger than the other. It’s usually a small enough difference to not be noticeable. But no woman has equal-sized breasts.
2. Because men are especially attracted to fertile women, women who take birth control can actually be perceived as less attractive. Studies suggest that men’s biology picks up on this due to changes in a woman’s odor and changes in pitch
3. The part of the brain that shows arousal during s*x also shows a similar arousal in some women while they’re thinking about food. Especially when they have food cravings.
4. Contrary to popular belief women may experience multiple orgasms, while men always need time between orgasms.
5. If you’re wondering why your girlfriend always brings things up from the past, it’s because women’s brains have been shown to have greater recall and memory than men’s.