1. If you get cravings for food in the middle of the night, avoid that as it is not good for the body and also your body will not be able to digest all the greasy food that gets in.
2. Drinking Alcohol. When need to take medication for cramps, especially medication that contains acetaminophen (Tylenol) should avoid drinking alcohol because it may affect your liver function.
3. If you’re wearing the same pad for the whole day, it can cause vaginal infections and produce a bad odor. Change your pad in every 3-5 hours, whether you’re bleeding heavily or low.
4. Avoid giving more pain to your body. You’re already experiencing menstrual pain, so avoid doing things that can give more pain like waxing or planning a root canal.
5. Avoid involving yourself in depressing activities like watching distressing movies and listening to sad songs as it may affect the psychological health of any women.
6. You’re already losing a lot of energy and blood from your body. Therefore, it is not advisable to skip meals during periods. You should take three proper meals along with some snacks in between.